IT Technician - Apple Macintosh Support: to be part of the shared services staff and ensure that users receive excellent service. This involves prioritization, resolution and completion of escalated tickets of end-user help requests.
• A Support Technician to serve as a project lead and break/fix technician for a wide variety of user technologies.
• Macintosh experience including mid to expert level support of Mac computers, iPhone, iPad.
• A working knowledge of integrating Macintosh systems into an Active Directory Domain environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge and ability to remotely manage client systems
• Understanding Active Directory and network accounts and relationships to effectively support end-users
• Understand basic networking technologies (LAN/WAN and wireless)
• Mac Server experience a plus
• Consulting and instructing users on hardware and software questions/issues
• Install, maintain, and upgrade equipment and its associated infrastructure
• Run diagnostic tests to isolate system problems and make recommendations for potential solutions
• Mac imaging solutions and ability to create Mac images
• Experience with Remote Support technologies such as Remote Desktop (Microsoft), Apple Remote Desktop, VNC
• Experience with enterprise wide rollouts of new operating systems and software
Cheer Leading Assistant (Fall & Winter)
-Substitute Nurse - Valid Nursing Credentials
-Substitute Athletic Trainer - NATA/BOC Certification