ATTENTION ATSD FAMILIES! During the month of October, in honor of the "Week of Respect", AMS staff and students will be creating a rock garden at the entrance to the school. We are asking for rock donations (3" to 5" inches) that our staff and students can use to paint inspirational message to be displayed in the garden. Any donations are greatly appreciated. Please drop them off in the main office by Monday, October 1st. THANK YOU!!
- The Hunterdon County Vocational School District will begin hosting Information Sessions for the upcoming Academy application 2019-2020 cycle for your 8th grade students and parents. The application will be live in October for your students to apply to one of our Academies: Biomedical Sciences, Computer Science and Applied Engineering, and Environmental Sustainability and Engineering. Click on the link for more Information.
- Have you wanted to take a trip to Europe? Click on the link to learn how.
- Students in grades 4-8 interested in the Coding & Robotics Club, please see Ms. Gale's webpage for forms and additional information.
- Students in grades 5-6 and grades 7-8 interested in Reading Olympics and Battle of the Books, please see Ms. Gale's webpage for forms and additional information.
Click on the links below for further information
- September is National Library Card Month! Click on the link below for more information!
Back to School NightWednesday, September 19th6:30-8:30pmNo SchoolOct. 8Lifetouch picture day at LDW is October 101pm DismissalOct. 262018-2019 Grade Level Supply Listshttp://www.msa-cess.orgClick on above link to update student demographic & emergency contact informationKindergarten and Preschool RegistrationCall 908-996-6812