Del Val All Sports Booster Club 2021-2022President: Sheryl ZuckerVice President: Gretchen SavacoolSecretary: Dawn AycockTreasurer: Chelsea FransenFinancial Correspondent: Melissa LagunSpirit Wear: Debbie HirstContact us at DelValAllSportsBoosterClub@gmail.com
DEL VAL SPIRIT WEAR
Check out our Del Val General Spirit wear Online Sale open the 1st ot the 15th of most months: DEL VAL SPIRITWEAR SALE
ALUMNI OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE!
*All orders can be shipped to your home or picked up at Sneaker's Plus in Flemington.
Sept 2022 Meeting - 9/12/22
ATTENTION Parents...Become a Member today!
Becoming a member of the booster club during your son/daughter’s senior year will allow them to apply for one of our $500 scholarships at the end of the year!
The following criteria to apply for the scholarship is detailed in our bylaws ARTICLE X – POLICIES, B. AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS, #2:
Have been an athlete on a recognized varsity team during his/her senior year.
Have a parent or guardian who has been an active member* in good standing.
Has not been placed on academic probation or violated the Delaware Valley Regional High School Student Conduct Code and/or Student Co-Curricular Code.
* A member in good standing must: pay annual dues and attend at least 50% of all Booster Club activities. (this includes meetings, football games, outside sales events, school sales events, etc.) *
Our Membership Letter, Club's Purpose & Membership Form
are available via the links below for you to download copies of each.
Online Registration and Pay options available!
* We look forward to all the volunteers joining the booster club this year
We hope everyone had a safe and fun summer!
Here are all the important papers and links you will need to start off the new school year. Please pay special attention to due dates!We thank you in advance for volunteering at the Del Val All Sports Booster Club!
The purpose of this organization is:
- to provide recognition and support for all athletes, statisticians, coaches and trainers participating in a Board of Education recognized Delaware Valley Regional High School athletic program.
- to support sportsman-like conduct and promote spirit, enthusiasm and community pride for the athletic programs at Del Val High School.
- to promote fundraising activities to enhance our athletic programs
Contributions the All Sports Booster Club has made to the athletic programs at Delaware Valley High School:
- Gymnasium sound system
- Contributed to lights for football field
- Contributed to baseball scoreboard
- Senior Recognition for all sports
- Donates blankets to all senior athletes
- Del Val All Sports scholarship and three letter award
- Donated waterboy cooler for all sports
- Donates to Project Graduation
- Donated monies toward display cases for each sport
- Spirit Clothing for all students, staff and parents at Delaware Valley High School
- All Sports Booster shed
- Scorer's Table for Winter Sports
- Mule utility cart for training staff
- Hot dog roller grill
- Mascot costume
- Weight room equipment
- Field hockey canopy
- Lacrosse canopies
- 4 Movable bleachers
- Shoot Away 8000 basketball shooting machine
- Batting cage for JV baseball field
- Pitch count for varsity baseball field
- Kettle bells for wrestling team
Like us on Facebook, please go to https://www.facebook.com/Del-Val-All-Sports-Booster-Club-260475324307721/ like and share our page to get the most updated information and reminders.
Find us on Instagram: DV ALLSPORTS BOOSTER
Follow us on Twitter @dvsportbooster
CONTINUE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR FUTURE ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS!
Last Modified on September 15, 2022