Delaware Valley Regional High School uses Naviance Student to assist students and parents with career and college planning.Access Naviance Student at: https://student.naviance.com/dvrhStudents: Having problems on your iPad? Try a different browser.If you do not know your login information, please contact your school counselor for assistance.Parents: For a parent registration code, please contact Ms. Ashley Pritchard at firstname.lastname@example.orgDirections to Register (for parents):
- Go to the Naviance Student site: http://student.naviance.com/dvrh
- Click the link: “I need to register”
- In the text box, type your registration code.
- Click the Register button.
- Type and confirm required registration information. Your email address will become your username.
- Type and confirm a password.
- Click the Privacy check box.
- Click the Complete Registration button.
Naviance Student can help with the following related to the college application process:
In addition, Naviance Student helps students to:
- conducting a post-secondary school search
- researching specific colleges and technical schools
- learning about upcoming college visits to Del Val
- providing an overview of specific college admission requirements
- providing statistical data regarding the GPA/test scores of past successful applicants to colleges (data beginning class of 2010)
- tracking and monitoring the status of post-secondary school applications
- searching for national scholarships
- explore career interests
- learn more about their personality type
- learn about enrichment programs (e.g. summer programs)
- write a resume