Kingwood Township Education Foundation’sAnnual Giving CampaignEach year the
To date, the Kingwood Township Education Foundation (KTEF) is pleased to have funded over $375,000 in innovative grants for our KTS students, including:
- Live Butterfly Pavilion Kit(Science Experiment; Preschool)
- Adventure Aquarium(Field Trip; Kindergarten)
- RedMillMuseum(Field Trip; 1stGrade)
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar at RVCC(Field Trip; 1stGrade)
- From Producer to Consumer at Howell Living Farm(Field Trip; 2ndGrade)
- DaVinciScienceCenter(Field Trip; 3rdGrade)
- Lenape Lifeways with John Kraft(In-School Presentation; 4thGrade)
- History & Government of NJ at the State Capitol and Old Barracks(Field Trip; 4thGrade)
- LibertyScienceCenter(Field Trip; 5thGrade)
- Mayhem Poets at NJ State Theater(Field Trip; 7thGrade)
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream at Crossroads Theater(Field Trip; 8thGrade)
- The Bookwhisperer.. Books that kids just love(In-school Assembly K-8thGrade)
- Music in our Schools Month Concert(In-School Performance; All Grades)
- An in-school assembly fromGeorge StreetPlayhouse “Peacemaker”(In-school Assembly K-5thGrade)
- Romaine Paul – Inspirational Speak – Making Good Choices(In-school Assembly 6-8thGrade)
- And more to come for the spring….
The generosity of our Kingwood community enables the KTEF to, year after year, continue funding these teacher-proposed educational activities – including field trips, in-school performances and assemblies, and in-class resources – that are not included in the traditional school budget.
The KTEF extends our“THANKS” for your ongoing support of our organization, and asks that you consider“GIVING” to the KTEF’s Annual Giving Campaign, which kicks-off today.
Once again, in this holiday spirit, KTS students have decorated leaves with the name of the KTEF grant they enjoyed most last year. They are posted in the hallways by each classroom/homeroom. Please look for them as you attend teacher conferences and remember that every donation, no matter the size, helps ensure that students continue to receive innovative and exciting educational experiences they can enjoy every year.
The KTEF Board
"Information filed with the Attorney General concerning this charitable solicitation and the percentage of contributions received by the charity during the last reporting period that were dedicated to the charitable purpose may be obtained from the Attorney General of the State of New Jersey by calling (973) 504-6215 and is available on the internet athttp://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. Registration with the Attorney General does not imply endorsement."
The KTEF is a 501ã(3) non-profit organization and your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
(Tax ID# 52-2210606)
Please accept my donation to the Annual Giving Campaign for the
Donation type: _____cash _____check (payable to “KTEF”)
Name _____________________________________ Amount: $______________
Check with your employer about a Corporate Matching Gift program!Please return this stub with your donation in an envelope marked “KTEF” to the school or print the form below.