For fall athletic registration and health office deadlines please scroll down.
Coaches' contact information can be found under the Department Directory tab located on the left side of this webpage.
2022 Fall Season Athletic Registration and Clearance
Opens on 5/13/2022
Dear Athletes and Parents:
The following is some very important information regarding the school year and participation in athletics. It is advised that you look at your son or daughter’s latest Pre-participation Physical Evaluation to see when the document expires. The document must be dated within 365 days of the first practice for the sport/activity that the student will participate in. Health Office Forms and Info
Athletic physical forms (PPE )may only be completed by a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse (APN), or physician assistant (PA) that has completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment professional development module.
If a sport holds a tryout and an athlete misses the tryout because their paperwork is submitted late, the athlete will be given a one-day tryout once they are cleared to participate.
REGISTRATION & CLEARANCE STEPS
Step 1 - Registration for Athletics and Marching Band/Color Guard
- A parent/guardian must register their son or daughter by going to the Rschool link below:
- The deadline for fall athletics is 7/13/22 for football/cheer and 7/25/22 for all other sports
Step 2 - Submit all of your son or daughter’s medical documents to the Health Office
- The deadline for submitting medical documents is 7/13/22 for football/cheer and 7/25/22 for all other sports
- All medical forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information regarding the medical documents needed for extracurricular activities please visit the link below and review the PowerPoint and
Click here: Athletic Office Important Info
Athletic Physical Forms - https://www.nj.gov/education/
Health History Updated - https://www.nj.gov/education/
- Athletic Physicals are valid for one year
- A Health History Update Questionnaire is required if your physical is predated 90 days before the start of mandatory practices.
safety/health/athlete/docs/ HealthHistoryUpdatedQuestionna ire_6-12-20.pdf
- Please submit medical forms as soon as possible. The forms must be processed by the Health Office, then reviewed by the school physician as per NJ State Law in order for your child to be cleared to participate.
Step 3 - Receive clearance from the Health Office.
- The status of each student's clearance can be tracked by logging into your family account on Rschool Registration.
- In addition, your child will receive a clearance letter via email after he/she has been cleared by the school physician.
Any paperwork handed in after the deadline will cause a delay in clearance and can result in an athlete or member of the marching band/color guard not being able to participate at the start of the season.
Please ensure all of the other medical documents are handed in before the deadline. All of the documents need to be signed by a physician, stamped with the physician’s office seal, and every section of the form needs to be complete. A list of all the required medical forms can be found on the Health Office Webpage link below.
If you have any questions concerning the health forms, please contact Tracy Stephan at 908-996-2131 ext. 6502 or by email at email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding Rschool Registration, please contact Kathy Lovering at 908-996-2131 ext. 6702 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NJSIAA North 2 Group I Champs
Our Del Val Cheerleading seniors, Kaitlin Arduini, Amanda Wheelock and Rachel Kraycirik have been selected to the 2018-2019 New Jersey Cheerleading & Dance Coaches Association’s All State Team. This is a very prestigious award given to only 25 cheerleader honorees across the state. They were selected based on their biography of cheerleading accomplishments and their cheerleading videos of gymnastics and cheers. The three Del Val Cheerleaders were recognized at a celebration breakfast held in Princeton, NJ on December 9th. They will also be recognized again at the NJCDCA State Cheerleading Competition held in Trenton, NJ on February 16th. Congratulations girls!!
Megan Haff will continue her softball career at Marist College
The Del Val Cheer team wins first place in the Valley Division. They were up against 3 other teams: Belvidere, Manville and Bernards High Schools. They also came in 3rd for overall in the entire competition with 12 teams. Way to DVC!!!