2023-2024 Winter Season
Athletic Registration and Clearance
Will open August 26, 2023
Dear Athletes and Parents:
The following is some very important information regarding the school year and participation in athletics. You should look at your son or daughter’s latest Pre-participation Physical Evaluation to see when the document expires. The document must be dated within 365 days of the first practice for the sport/activity that the student will participate in. Health Office Forms and Info
Athletic physical forms (PPE )may only be completed by a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse (APN), or physician assistant (PA) that has completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment professional development module.
If a sport holds a tryout and an athlete misses the tryout because their paperwork is submitted late, the athlete will be given a one-day tryout once they are cleared to participate.
REGISTRATION & CLEARANCE STEPS
Step 1 - Registration for Athletics and Performing Arts
- A parent/guardian must register their son or daughter by going to the Rschool link below:
- The deadline for winter athletics is 10/26/23.
Step 2 - Submit all of your son or daughter’s medical documents to the Health Office
- The deadline for submitting medical documents for the winter season is 10/26/23.
- All medical forms should be emailed to email@example.com
- For more information regarding the medical documents needed for extracurricular activities, please visit the link below and review the PowerPoint and
- For more information regarding rSchool registration, please contact Kathy Lovering at
- 908-996-2131 x 6702 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here: Athletic Office Important Info
Athletic Physical Forms - https://www.nj.gov/education/
Health History Updated - Health History Update
- Athletic Physicals are valid for one year
- A Health History Update Questionnaire is required if your physical is predated 90 days before the start of mandatory practices.
- Please submit medical forms as soon as possible. The forms must be processed by the Health Office, then reviewed by the school physician as per NJ State Law, in order for your child to be cleared to participate.
Step 3 - Receive clearance from the Health Office.
- The status of each student's clearance can be tracked by logging into your family account on Rschool Registration.
- In addition, you will receive a clearance e-mail from rschooltoday.net after he/she has been cleared by the school physician. Please check your spam folder for the clearance email.
Any paperwork handed in after the deadline will cause a delay in clearance and can result in an athlete or member of the marching band/color guard not being able to participate at the start of the season.
Please ensure all of the other medical documents are handed in before the deadline. All of the documents need to be signed by a physician, stamped with the physician’s office seal, and every section of the form needs to be completed. A list of all the required medical forms can be found on the Health Office Webpage link below.
If you have any questions concerning the health forms, please contact Tracy Stephan at 908-996-2131 ext. 6502 or by email at email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding Rschool Registration, please contact Kathy Lovering at 908-996-2131 ext. 6702 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.