Welcome to Personal Financial Literacy:Curriculum: In accordance with the State Core Curriculum Standards, we will be studying the following topics:
- Goals and decision making,
- careers and planning,
- saving and investing,
- use of credit,
- banking services,
- transportation issues,
- housing issues,
- risk protection (insurance)
- There is also an optional unit regarding funeral expenses. Students may opt.
Class Expectations: The DVRHS Student Conduct Code Philosophy says it best:
- Students should respect themselves, their school, teachers, administrators, staff, peers, property, their iPads, and the rights of others. I would add substitute teachers to that list, as I expect students to treat subs as guests to our classroom.
- Students are responsible for their actions and must assume the consequences for their choices. I also see flexibility as a key component to good relationships, and understand that students at this age may need guidance to make good choices.
I am available (in order of my preference!)
- email email@example.com
- home at 782-5975
- DVRHS- 996-2132 x8169 (voice mail system).
Please feel free to contact me regarding your student.
Last Modified on September 25, 2020