Elements or CP ALGEBRA 1:Curriculum: We will be studying the following topics
We do not utilize a text, but all assignments are avaialble on Canvas.Class Expectations: The DVRHS Student Conduct Code Philosophy says it best:
- Linear Equations,
- Relations and Functions,
- Linear Inequalities, Systems of Equations,
- Quadratics and parabolas,
- Students should respect themselves, their school, teachers, administrators, staff, peers, property, their iPads, and the rights of others. I would add substitute teachers to that list, as I expect students to treat subs as guests to our classroom.
Expect 15-20 minutes of homework (on average) 4 days per week.I am available (in order of my preference!)
- Students are responsible for their actions and must assume the consequences for their choices. I also see flexibility as a key component to good relationships, and understand that students at this age may need guidance to make good choices.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- home at 782-5975
- DVRHS- 996-2132 x8169 (voice mail system).
Please feel free to contact me regarding your student.
Last Modified on September 25, 2020