Welcome to Art!The focus of my teaching is to create an environment in which students think and act like the true artists that they are.I want students to...
Grading Policy and CriteriaAssignments- 50%Participation- 50%Assignments- This includes any classwork or homework assignments and projects. Most Middle School assignments and rubrics are posted in CANVAS. Students are expected to check CANVAS for assignments and updates.Participation-Middle School students receive a daily grade based on participation. Each class period they can receive up to 4 points based on the following criteria.
- learn new skills, techniques, and media
- feel comfortable experimenting and taking risks
- solve problems in unique ways
- develop goals and a plan to meet those goals
- persevere when work gets challenging
- maintain and respect their work environment and tools
- find inspiration from other artists and the world around them.
Art SchedulePre-K Friday, 11:17-11:41K Wednesday, 10:07-10:541st Friday, 8:33- 9:202nd Thursday, 9:20- 10:073rd Tuesday, 12:29- 1:164th Wednesday, 12:29- 1:165th Friday, 12:29- 1:166th Monday, 12:29- 1:16 and Friday, 1:16- 2:037th Monday, 10:07- 10:54 and Wednesday, 2:03- 2:508th Tuesday and Thursday, 10:54- 11:41
- Efficient use of class time
- Appropriate effort and focus
- Maintaining and respecting tools and work environment
- Appropriate behavior