Preschool Supply List
- Container of Baby wipes
- Clorox wipes
- hand sanitizer
- 1 roll of paper towels or more if you would like! We are always looking for paper towels to help with hand washing and keeping our classroom germ free!
- Ziploc bags: 1 box sandwich size and 1 box gallon size
- Snack: Please send two snacks per day, please try your best to keep snacks nutritious!
- Refillable water bottle: This will be sent home to be washed each day, please label.
- Backpack, full size please: Although the small backpacks are super cute, they do not fit all the crafts, snacks, treasures, water bottles, Show & Tell items!
- Change of clothing: Please pack a complete set of clothing in a bag labeled with your child’s name for those “just in case” moments. We will switch them out seasonally
- Lunch box: Please pack a healthy lunch in a lunch box/bag each day. Each child also has the option of purchasing lunch from our school cafeteria for $3.00. If your child is buying lunch for the day, please send our staff a note with their lunch of choice.
- Crib sheet, blanket, stuffy, pillowcase: Please send in a pillow case filled with a crib sheet, a light blanket, and if your child would like a stuffy (special but not too special, this stuffy will be left in school). Sheets will be sent home from school each Friday in the empty pillowcase to be washed and returned to school on Monday.