Materials for All Classes:
- Pencils (daily use)
- Pens (black or blue for daily use)
- Pencil Sharpener
- White-out (optional)
- Earbuds/headphones for iPads
- Stylus for iPad (optional)
- Soft microfiber cloth for cleaning for iPad (To be kept at home)
Material for Science Class EVERYDAY:
- Composition Notebook (not spiral-bound)
- Folder (designated for SCIENCE ONLY)
- 1 pack of colored pencils, markers, or crayons (your preference)
- Glue (1 BOTTLE; bottles are better than the glue sticks)
- 1 Black permanent Marker
- Be respectful to your classmates, Mrs. Hughes, Mr. Blazure, Ms. Blanton and any other individuals that enter our classroom!
- You must bring your charged iPad, composition notebook, scissors, glue, earbuds and folder to every class.
- Do not get materials or supplies out of the cabinets without prior approval from Mrs. Hughes or Ms. Blanton.
- It is your responsibility to make up work that was completed when you were absent.
- Be sure to check the team calendar, website and the Absent folders for any handouts.
- Ask a classmate to email you any notes.
- For every day that you were absent you will have one day to make up work.
- Homework should be handed in at the beginning of the period or when instructed. If you hand it in after class it will be considered late.
- Only one student at a time is permitted to use the restroom. Once you receive teacher permission, sign-out using iPad, and grab a pass.
- Do not use the front sink unless permitted to do so.
- Do not use the sinks in the classroom unless permitted to do so.
- Tests, Lab Reports and Major Projects: 55%
- Quizzes, Labs and Short Assignments: 40%
- Homework: 5%