Frenchtown Elementary School-Physical Education
Dear Parents and Students,
Hello, and welcome to FES Physical Education program. In order to participate in the class and our program of activities, your child is expected to be prepared with the following items every class.
- Play/Physical Fitness-Type clothes (clothing that does not restrain movement, i.e. shorts, sweat pants, warm-up pants, etc.)
- Athletic Sneakers
- Athletic Socks
- Deodorant/Antiperspirant is recommended for Middle School students.
- For safety reasons, watches and jewerly should NOT be worn to physical education class.
Being prepared is the student's responsibility, but a reminder from you would help to see that your child is prepared every week. Most students take pride in always "being prepared".
If your child needs to be excused from our class activities once, a written note from you will be accepted. If your child is to be excused from more than one class, a note to the school nurse is needed.
Grading Criteria: Students will be assessed and graded on some of the following:
1. Sportsmanship and Teamwork
3. Motor Skill Development
4. Growth in Fitness Skills and Concepts
5. Application of Skills in Game Play
I am looking forward to this school year and the continuous development of our Physical Education program, if you have any questions feel free to contact me at school.