2019/2020 POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
2020/2021 POSITION AVAILABLE:
SUPERVISOR OF SPECIAL EDUCATION: begin 7/1/2020, *In-house candidates only
Applications due by: 1/31/2020
- Masters Degree in special education or educational administration/leadership; demonstrated familiarity with special education law and regulations; Certificate of Eligibility (CE) for supervisor or school principal.
- Minimum experience as determined by the board in the areas of (a) special education services and (b) supervision of staff
- Broad knowledge of state and federal special education laws, regulations, procedures and reporting requirements
- Demonstrated ability to effectively administer special education programs and to work with parents, community groups and agencies
- Strong leadership and communication skills
To provide leadership and direction to enable special education pupils to benefit from their educational opportunities to the fullest by eliminating or ameliorating problems that interfere with student learning.
2019/2020: "ALL" SCHEDULE "B" Co-Curricular ACTIVITIES / COACH POSITIONS AVAILABLE: *In-house candidates only.
Lacrosse, Assistant Coach (Boys') (1)
Softball, Assistant Coach (1)
SUBSTITUTES Needed for:
SECRETARYSend letter of interest, resume and copy of license to:
19 Senator Stout Road
Frenchtown, NJ 08825
- Must be 21 years old, responsible individual; who works well with children.
Sport, Sub, Trip & Route Drivers -- CDL Class B License, must have Passenger, School, & Air Brake endorsements.
Training available, $23.26/hr.**Please call Rene' at 908-996-4385 for information.