IMPORTANT UPDATE - APRIL 20, 2020
Dear Friends and Families of DVRHS,As you know, Governor Murphy has directed that school facilities remain closed through at least May 15. At this point, we have no option other than to postpone our May 16 DelVal Diamond Jubilee Jamboree. Rest assured, we're not going away that easily! We are collaborating with other community organizations to share dates and resources, and the Jamboree will be most likely rescheduled for early to mid-October. The exact date will be confirmed ASAP.The activities and location will all remain the same, only the date will change.Best,Daria Wasserbach, Superintendent
The Delaware Valley Regional High School District is enthusiastically celebrating our Diamond Jubilee! It has been sixty years since we first opened our doors to students on September 9, 1959, and graduated our first class in June 1960.DelVal cordially invites community, families and friends to join us in celebrating this milestone. The Jamboree features live entertainment, delicious food, local organizations, vendors, fireworks, and fun-filled activities for the entire family!NEW DATE! When: Saturday, October 10, 2020 (rain date October 11)Where: Football Stadium at Delaware Valley Regional High School, 19 Senator Stout Road, Frenchtown, NJFireworks display at 8:30 p.m.
We invite you to be an integral part of our celebration in several different ways:
Follow us on social media!Check out our Facebook Event Page for up-to-date news!Need more information? Please contact Daria Wasserbach at email@example.com#dvdiamondjubilee
- Come out and share the day with us! With the exception of the sale of food, drink or vendor wares, the event is free to all!
- Volunteer! We are expecting more than 1,000 people at this event, and we’ll need many helping hands. Adults and students age fourteen (14) years and older are welcome!
- Share your talent! Are you a local rock star? Can you face paint? Are you a balloon or caricature artist? Can you do magic tricks? Do you entertain at children’s birthday parties? If so, we'd love to hear how you would like to be a part of the event.
- Donate a raffle or door prize! We will be selling raffles and giving away door prizes throughout the day and will be looking for prizes to give away to the winners. (Due to State regulations, all raffle prizes must be received no later than March 31, 2020.)
- Help us cover the costs for this free community event and become a Jubilee sponsor! Various packages are available, ranging from Platinum for $1,000 donors to Bronze for $100 donors, although any contribution will be gratefully received.
- Showcase your business or organization by reserving event space! Nonprofit and commercial vendors, food trucks, and community groups are all invited to participate.
Do you have old photos of your DelVal High School experience that you would like to share? Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to tell us when then photo was taken, and for what occasion.