The President's Volunteer Service Award
Learn More About the Award from the OFFICIAL SITE.
If you are a member of the Delaware Valley Regional High School staff or student body or have volunteered at the high school, we invite you to submit your volunteerism record.
Hours Required to Earn Awards in Each Age Group Age Group Bronze Silver Gold Lifetime Achievement Award Kids (5–10 years old) 26–49 hours 50–74 hours 75+ hours 4,000+ hours Teens (11–15) 50–74 hours 75–99 hours 100+ hours 4,000+ hours Young Adults (16–25) 100–174 hours 175–249 hours 250+ hours 4,000+ hours Adults (26+) 100–249 hours 250–499 hours 500+ hours 4,000+ hours
For the 2024 awards, this form must be submitted by MONDAY, MAY 13, 2024.
For all awards (except the LIFETIME award) records must begin May 1, 2023 and end April 30, 2024.
Service Record Form Options:
Google Document (please make a copy and edit digitally)
PDF Version (please print it or open it in a program and complete it)
Questions? Contact PVSA@dvrhs.org
Name Level Findeis, Juliana Gold Grady, Stacy Silver Helmstetter, Kelly Gold Jordan, Ellen Soleil Gold Levy, Meredith Jean Silver Negrin, Taylor Savannah Gold Roberts, Gianna Gold
Name Level Bobrowski, Madeline Joy Bronze Bowers, Gerard Bronze Delisle, Jon Bronze Golder, Michelle Lifetime Gordon, Ellen Bronze Grady, Stacy Bronze Helmstetter, Kelly Gold Jackson, Emma Bronze Picione, Marissa Bronze Wolsiefer, Carolyn Bronze
- United States citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States (i.e., green card holder)
- Must be at least five years old
- Completes eligible service within a 12-month period (for annual Bronze, Silver, and Gold Awards) and over a lifetime (for Lifetime Achievement Awards)
- Unpaid acts of volunteer service benefitting others
- Service through National service programs that provide a stipend (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) may count towards the Lifetime Achievement Award, but not for the annual Bronze, Silver, and Gold Awards)
- Travel stipends, transit/parking passes, membership passes, expense reimbursements, and other nominal volunteer support do not impact service eligibility
Eligible Service does not include:
- Donating funds
- Political lobbying (Non-partisan voter registration is an eligible activity)
- Religious instruction
- Conducting worship service
- Volunteer service performed as part of court-ordered community service
- Serving only family members