Transcript Request

  • Senior Transcript Release Authorization Form

    Seniors and their Parent/Guardian - Please fill out and drop off this form at the Counseling Office.  This form only needs to be filled out ONCE at the beginning of the student's senior year.  This will allow the Counseling Office to electronically/mail transcripts on behalf of the student throughout the year.

    Comments (-1)
  • Current Students Transcript Request Form

    Seniors - please complete your transcript requests on the transcript request form. These are available in the school counseling office for pickup.
    You will need to list each college you are applying to that requires an official transcript, and indicate any additional documents that need to be sent.
    Comments (-1)

Alumni Transcript Requests

Order Credentials from Parchment

Delaware Valley Regional High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely. This link will open a new browser.