Next dance is on March 17, 2017.
Knight's Challenge is Friday, February 24th, 2017 at 6:00pm. We are looking for students to sign up and be a part of a middle school team. Students in 5th through 8th grade may participate. We have also been working on collecting sponsorships and donations as a part of the Knight's Challenge. Sponsors will go on the t-shirts.
- We collected $1920 in sponsorships for the Knight's Challenge. We have almost 60 middle school students participating this year, which have been divided up into 7 teams. They've chosen team colors and names for the big event.
8th Grade Class Trip
Parents should be registering with CTA and making their first payment. If you know that your child is not attending the trip, the school needs a note from the parent, so we can contact CTA and remove the child from the total students going.
Our trip this year is May 31, June 1, and June 2.
- The following are the deadlines for the trip payments which are paid to CTA.
- Trip Payment Deadlines:
- - 1st Payment, Trip Registration Form and Permission Form Due in October 2016 via CTA
- - 2nd Payment Due in December 2016 via CTA
- - 3rd Payment Due in February 2017 via CTA
- - Final Payment Due in April 2017 via CTA (Any money raised through fundraising will reduce this payment.) Our plan is to cancel the final payment for our KTS families using monies raised from fundraising while keeping money in reserve for the "graduation" ceremony and 8th grade dance at Razberry's.
8th grade dance at Razberry's will be June 8th.
8TH GRADE INFORMATION
This page will provide updates and information for our 8th grade class regarding important dates and fundraisers. If your child would like to join the 8th grade committee, please have your child email me at email@example.com. There is a bulletin board to the left of my classroom that is designated for 8th Grade and middle school info.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the main office or Mrs. Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.