Frenchtown PowerSchool Parent Portal: https://fesps.powerschool.com/public/
1. Open the Internet browser on your computer.
2. Type http://fesps.powerschool.com/public into the address bar.
3. If you do not already have a PowerSchool Parent Account, click the "Create Account" button at the bottom of the page.
Complete the fields on the top half of the page.
4. To link a student to your account, enter the student's name, Access ID, and Access Password (which is sent in a letter) into the appropriate fields. Select your relationship to the student from the drop-down menu.
5. If you have other students in grades K through 8, add their names, Access IDs, and Passwords to the list. You can also add additional students after you have logged in for the first time.
6. Click the blue "Enter" button to finish creating your account.
7. Once your account is created, enter the username and password you chose for your parent account.
8. View your child's information.
9. Remember to log off when you are finished.