Frenchtown School Seeks Principal for July 1, 2019
Frenchtown Elementary School serves approximately 130 students in grades pre-k through 8 in a scenic river town in western Hunterdon County. This district enjoys comprehensive academic and co-curricular programs, caring and dedicated staff, and strong parental and community support.
- Valid New Jersey Principal Certificate (or certificate of eligibility)
- Previous experience in elementary school administration preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills in the areas ofcurriculum development, program evaluation, staff development and school improvement
- Demonstrated strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
To provide leadership and managerial oversight to theinstructional program and school operations to ensure a school climate that fosters the educational development of each pupil.
Position is available July 1, 2019.
Please respond with letter of interest, resume, salary requirements and copy of certificate, which must be received no later than January 25, 2019 to:
Mrs. Daria Wasserbach, Superintendent, c/o Delaware Valley Regional High School Board of Education, 19 Senator Stout Road, Frenchtown, NJ 08825
Substitute Teachers, Nurses, and Custodians: Please complete and submit a job application that may be found here.