2022/2023 Positions Available:
QUALIFICATIONS: 12 Month position
- High school diploma or equivalent; valid New Jersey driver’s license
- Minimum experience as determined by the board, including the following abilities:
- Knowledge of security measures, security policies & procedures, and crisis management. Knowledge of current laws and regulations governing search and seizure activities.
- Must have a strong background in building security, including the design, set-up and daily operation of digital electronic security systems.
- Ability to maintain order and to work with groups and individuals on matters of security and crisis management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to communicate.
- Experience in law enforcement, school security and/or public safety. Understanding of the criminal justice system. Experience and expertise in school-related investigative fields, related juvenile enforcement, and the development of juvenile prevention and intervention programs.
- Ability to provide leadership and guidance regarding safety and security issues in an educational environment. Demonstrated ability in training and supervision of security personnel. 9. Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
High School Vocal Music Teacher: Begin August 2022
This is a tenure track teaching position. We are accepting applicants who:
- Possess a valid New Jersey Instructional certificate and subject area endorsement of eligibility.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for subject area and effective teaching methods.
- Ability to maintain a positive learning environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead co-curricular ensembles.
High School Science Teacher: Begin August 2022
We are accepting the following subject area endorsements:
Chemistry, and/or Physics
Valid New Jersey Instructional certificate and subject area endorsement of eligibility.
Demonstrated knowledge of subject specialty and effective teaching methods.
Ability to maintain a positive learning environment.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
High School Principal's Secretary: Begin July 2022
CLUB ADVISOR POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
High School Diploma is required or equivalent training is preferred.
Demonstrated knowledge of admissions, enrollment, & student records for an educational organization.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
Computer-literate, proficient with computer software, such as MS Office, Google Docs, PowerSchool, CDK software, and the internet.
Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
Skills for organizing resources and establishing priorities.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Other experience, as determined by the Board of Education.
Bring Change To Mind
Sport and Spirit Club
Stage Craft Club
Terriers Against Cancer Club
Schedule "B" Co-Curricular Activities/Coach Positions Available:
Coaching Positions: To be appointed you will need:
A valid CPR/AED card on file in the Athletic Office
Completed NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching Course
HIB online training
Baseball, Assistant Coach (2)
Baseball, Head Coach
Basketball, Assistant Coach (Boys') (1)
Football, Assistant Coach (1)
Lacrosse, Head Coach (Boys')
Lacrosse, Head Coach (Girls')
Lacrosse, Assistant Coach (Boys') (2)
Lacrosse, Assistant Coach (Girls') (1)
Musical, Vocal Director
Play Director, Fall
Soccer, Assistant Coach (Girls') (1)
Softball, Assistant Coach (1)
Softball, Head Coach
Track, Assistant coach (4)
Track, Head Coach (2)
Yearbook, Business Manager
**Transportation Drivers: Immediate openings: $28.00 to start
School bus licensed drivers make more
PA School bus licenses are acceptable
10 paid sick days, 2 personal days, and more
**Sport, Sub, Trip & Route Drivers -- CDL Class B License must have a passenger, school, & Air Brake endorsement.
Must be 21 years old, responsible individual who works well with children.
**Please call Cat Anderson on 908-996-4385 for additional information.
Substitutes needed for:
Send letter of interest, resume, and copy of license to:
19 Senator Stout Road
Frenchtown, NJ 08825