Special Education Teacher: (Leave Replacement March-June, 2024)
- Dual Certification: Elementary Education with Special Education required
- Develop and implement high-quality Individualized Education Plans
- Provide direct instruction and/or inclusion support in a classroom environment
- Maintain consistent communication with parents
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary members and create and devise individual student lesson plans
- Experience with elementary and middle school special education students preferred
- Small group, targeted skills instruction experience a plus
- Experience preferred, but not required
Special Education Instructional Aide (full-time)
- Supports students in and out of the classroom with academic and social needs
- Follows the individual student IEP and communicates with the team members and families
- Substitute teacher certification required or ability to obtain
Substitute Teachers, Aides, Nurses, Custodians, and Secretaries
Substitute Teachers and Aides must have, or be able to obtain, at minimum a Hunterdon County Substitute Certificate* which requires a minimum of 30 college credits (we can assist with obtaining a certificate) and pass a Mantoux (TB) test and criminal history background check. Substitute nurses must have a nursing degree in addition to the county substitute certificate.
* If you do not currently have a substitute certificate, take advantage of the FEE HOLIDAY that is in effect until June 30, 2024. The fee to obtain the certificate is being waived; however, the criminal history fee is not waived.
A criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship alien status are required for all open positions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email or fax to:
Jim Hintenach, Chief School Administrator
Frenchtown Elementary School
902 Harrison Street
Frenchtown, NJ 08825