Frenchtown School Seeks Members of the 19/20 Advisory Council
Frenchtown Board of Education Wants You!
We are currently seeking community members who are interested in serving on the 2019/2020 Frenchtown Elementary School Advisory Council. If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please email Superintendent Daria Wasserbach at email@example.com
What is the FES Advisory Council, you ask?
In an effort to keep lines of communication regarding school and community matters open between all stakeholders, (the board shall) establish a “School Advisory Council” comprised of board members, parents, community members, administrators, staff and students. (Frenchtown Board of Education, Strategic Plan 2018)
What would I be expected to do?
1. Actively participate, offer ideas and expertise
2. Have an interest in the long-term future of the Frenchtown Elementary School
3. Possess the capacity to think globally and focus on the future
4. Be willing to follow protocol, guidelines and ground rules
5. Be interested in listening carefully, responding thoughtfully and building consensus
6. Be available to attend evening meetings approximately 4 times per year