We will be discussing some activities you can gain points for participating in this year. Seniors need 4 hours of service in order to be a Senior Helper at Freshman Field Day. Underclassmen need 3 hours of points in order to put our club on their resume for the year. After you complete your hours of service, come to D103 or email Mrs. Coles in order for her to record your service on your "note card".
Activities you can sign up for in our Google Doc:
1. Cleaning trophy cases for Mr. Deniz......you would see Mr. Deniz on your own for this and then come to me and let me know you completed it.
2. Veterans Day Committee---who would like to lead it and come up with a way to honor our staff veterans (while keeping all Covid Protocols in mind)?
3. Gracie Adams---selling Lemon masks at the Football Game on Oct. 2--workers should sign up in the Google Doc or email Mrs. Coles that you can work the game and sell masks. This counts as Sport and Spirit points as well.
4. Home Cross Country Meets----you would stand on the course and lead runners the correct way. Dates will be in the Google Doc for you to sign up
5. A Welcome Back sign made by Sport and Spirit for the Oct. 2 game or a way to honor the victims of the pandemic??