- Delaware Valley Regional High School
- Meeting Agendas
Sport & Spirit Club
- How you can gain points for participating in Sport and Spirit this year.
- Seniors need 4 hours of service in order to be a Senior Helper at Freshman Field Day.
- Underclassmen need 3 hours of points in order to put our club on their resume for the year.
- After completing service hours, email or visit Mrs. Coles in D103 to have your service recorded on your "note card".
- Ideas for new, COVID-friendly service activities.
- How to increase club involvement / meeting attendance.
- Congratulations to Morgan Moschberger on the wonderful job she did on the Veterans Day showcase!!
- Nice job Gracie organizing the Lemon Stand at the October Football game!
- $130.00 was raised for Alex's Lemonade Stand!!
Activities you can sign up for in our Google Doc:
- Cleaning trophy cases for Mr. Deniz.
- You would see Mr. Deniz on your own for this and then come to Mrs. Coles and let me know you completed it.
- Work with Gracie Adams to come up with new ideas for Alex's Lemonade Stand.
- Create your own service project for Del Val idea and implement it.
- Be in charge of the News Case outside of the Athletic Office by posting athletic news on it (Del Val news from websites, pictures, etc.)
- Virtual holiday assembly ideas?! Let's get it going!